Hi Everyone, Join us at the National Hardware Show!
If you have not made your reservations in Las Vegas for the National Hardware Show April 5, 6, and 7, here is your final checklist and the most recent information I have. It’s at the bottom of the email.
Here is the National Hardware Show Final Checklist. If you need help or have questions, call or email me.
I need high resolution photos asap and links to video and website if you have not sent them already.
The deadlines for online advertising material for the National Hardware Show are right around the corner so the photos are needed next week if possible. Deadlines for the printed material March 15th.
Finish off this National Hardware Show Final Checklist item
The show is coming up fast so we are in full “hurry up” mode. The National Hardware Show is April 5, 6 and 7 in Las Vegas. If you can come in to Las Vegas on April 3rd, please do. It takes a lot of work to get everything set up and we need as much help as we can get. We set up on Sunday and Monday. We take down on Thursday. We get done late Thursday evening.
If you can’t join us, it’s okay. We will take good care of you/your prototype. I know that not everyone can be there in person.
One thing on your National Hardware Show Final Checklist are the invoices, they will be going out so please watch for it. It will come via PayPal and you can use any credit card to pay for it.
This includes your “exhibitor” status on the floor, printed material, insurance for the show, online links to your site until 2023.
There are several additional visibility options that have served our exhibitors very well. These are “pay to play” as they say. Call me with questions.
Are you done with your National Hardware Show Final Checklist?
I encourage everyone to consider the additional opportunities at the National Hardware Show to have more people see your product.
As they say: Go BIG or Go Home J!
National Hardware Show Additional Opportunities
- Habitat Area. I have 8 spots. These are $2,32500. This is in the Front of the Exhibit Hall in Las Vegas where EVERYONE and the MEDIA will see your product. Let me know if you are interested. You do NOT need inventory. This is where the judging is done. Last year several of our inventors received special recognition on stage.
- New Demo . This is just off the Front Hallway. It is $2,000. I can have 2 products here.
We will have a virtual group briefing on Saturday March 26th.
- Badges: I get all the badges!! I need the name of everyone in your group so that I can get the badges for everyone. If you contact the show for badges, they will expect you to buy your own booth space.
- Flyers: I will be creating flyers for everyone. I will use the photos you send, bullets points you supply and info from your website so please get me the info in the next few weeks.
- Lodging: I have one room left at the house I rent. It you are interested, please let me know. It is $800 for the week: room, board and Happy Hour. I have attached a list of hotels with specials for the NHS. You need to tell them you are with Inventor Lady to get the show special.
Some more National Hardware Show Final Checklist Items
What to wear at the show: Most important is comfortable shoes!! After that business casual is best.
Schedule at the show: show opens at 9:00 am all three days. On Tuesday evening we host a BBQ at the house in Las Vegas where I am staying.
Wednesday evening is the Tailgate party at the National Hardware Show. Many of us stay for this.
Shipping to Las Vegas: Steve Boden, 7650 Gracemoor Ct. Las Vegas. NV 89149 Steve is one of our inventors. I will pick everything up at his home on Sunday and/or as we need it.
Time is flying by, so stay in touch and let me know your plans and questions. I am sure I have forgotten a few things, so if you think of anything just let me know: 303-910-8889